Victims: Don’t Put Up With Domestic Violence
Domestic violence is a serious issue and if your safety is at risk, you need help now.
At the Law Office of Richard Eldridge, you and your children’s safety is our priority. We will sit down with you and listen to your story, then create a plan to move forward and remove you from harm’s way. We can help you file the paperwork for a Domestic Violence Restraining Order and take the necessary legal precautions to help you leave a terrifying situation.
If you’re in danger, don’t wait. Call our firm today: 916-312-6918
Defendants: Have You Been Falsely Accused?
If you’ve been falsely accused, contact the Law Office of Richard Eldridge to discuss your defense and options available to you.
Victims: A Restraining Order Is The First Step
Sacramento considers domestic violence a serious offense. Even the threat of violence against you or your children may be enough for you to file for a restraining order. In California, there are three basic types of restraining orders and each one serves a unique purpose:
- An emergency protective order (EPO) must be requested by a member of law enforcement and can be done at any time. It is usually given when someone is in immediate danger of harm and is effective immediately for a period of one week.
- A temporary restraining order (TRO) is usually granted when someone is in immediate danger before a judge has the opportunity to hear both sides of the case. It can last for up to 25 days and often leads to a permanent restraining order.
- A permanent restraining order is granted by a judge if they feel as though the party who requested it is in long-term, immediate danger. The orders may vary, and they can last up to 5 years.
If you think you may need help but you don’t know where to turn, whom to trust or how to move forward, call the Law Office of Richard Eldridge. We have decades of experience helping men, women and children protect themselves from violent situations, and we can help you determine what’s best for you and your children. We can be the fierce advocate you deserve.
Defendants: Restraining Order Already Granted
If a restraining order has already been granted against you, contact the Law Office of Richard Eldridge as soon as possible to help protect your rights. For example, the restraining order can have lasting consequences in regards to the issues of child custody, parenting time, child support and spousal support.
Other Ways We Can Help
At the Law Office of Richard Eldridge, we assist clients in a variety of ways. We can also help you with:
- Divorce and dissolution
- Legal separation
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support and spousal support
- Premarital agreements
- Property division
- Mediation preparation
- Pay-as-you-go services
- Lunch hour and evening appointments available
Whenever you need us, we’ll be there for you. Call us today to make your safety, your family and your future a priority.
Call Or Email For Discreet Assistance
Nobody should put up with domestic violence. We’re here and ready to help you get to a safe place. Lunch and evening appointments are available.